Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Overview

I needed to lose weight for health reasons. (Don't we all?) In that I work in an office and frequently eat out, I needed to find places that served healthy meals. The problem is that while there are a few "heath food" restaurants and grocery stores, they are few and far between. Furthermore, many so-called health foods are expensive, lacking in flavor, and ironically not all that healthy.

I found that the best approach to eating well in restaurants is to simply continue going to your usual restaurants but to make better choices when selecting your food.  Of course, making better choices means making informed choices which requires research.  The articles in this blog are notes from my research on the places and eats in the Bay Area or more specifically, Mountain View.  I hope that these notes can be a benefit to you.  I also welcome your suggestions and recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment